Consultant at TEQNirvana Softtech Solution Private Ltd.
Views:280 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Java Architect - Microservices (12-18 yrs)
Bachelor of computer engineering or related education :
- 15 to 18 years of overall product development experience with a minimum 5 years of experience as senior architect
- Must have experience in defining and architecting scalable and complex solutions for Large Enterprises.
Must have skills :
- Microservice architecture, Full Java Stack + Spring Boot + Kubernetes + Micro service, Spring Boot framework, REST-based microservices
- Excellent understanding on architecture styles, design patterns, OOD and programming languages
- Extensive hands-on experience in full stack development technologies, micro-services architecture
- Familiar with container based platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Hands on work experience in TDD, Continuous integration, Agile development methodologies
- Experience in consuming and developing secure microservices, RESTful API/web-services
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Owners and UX designers to implement innovative technical solutions using iterative and continuous integration approach.
- Provide written high level and detailed design documents.
- Lead the architecture team to produce scalable, flexible, robust and efficient on premise and cloud applications using suitable architecture and related technologies.
- Be able to create proof of concept with the team for adoption of a new technology.
- Working knowledge of project management tools like Jira
- Be able to breakdown the overall solution into smaller tasks that can be given to individual developers.
- Effectively resolve problems and impediments as they occur, consistently following through on details while driving innovation as well as issue resolution.
- Mentor development and support teams through leading by example, using development standards and insights into system architecture at a products and enterprise level.
- Present technical issues and recommendations for solutions to senior leaders and management.