Founder & Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:150 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Java Architect - J2EE/Spring Boot (12-15 yrs)
Role : Java Architect
Experience : 12 - 15 yrs
Location : Hyderabad
Organizational Overview :
This opportunity is with a US based MNC with interest in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharma and Insurance Industry with its Software Product team based out of Hyderabad and Pune.
As an Associate with our Pharmacy Solutions, you will be part of an organization that promotes better health outcomes for consumers through clinical and technological innovations.
We accomplish this by leveraging the robust technology foundation and powerful analytic resources that are the core to Pharmacy Solutions, with industry-leading clinical expertise and strategic pharmacy and healthcare solutions.
You will join a team that is redefining the value of pharmacy in healthcare through the integration of advanced analytics, clinical insights and transformative digital capabilities.
Job Description :
- Provides oversight to project teams for large-scoped projects with high impact to an application's overall architecture.
- Exhibits greater interaction and visibility into the business, provides technical or business guidance to development teams, and recommends actions that enforce architecture principles in support of the products- overall architecture vision.
- Demonstrates expertise in at least one architecture-related subject area. Researches, recommends, implements, and enforces architectural principles.
- Mentors and provides instruction to less experienced Architects in researching technical advancements, industry trends, and vendor offerings. Makes recommendations for reducing costs, maximizing resources, and improving efficiencies.
- Analyzes underlying technology, application architecture, and processes to ensure products are developed to provide acceptable performance, maintainability, and scalability. Assesses the impact of change and provides direction to ensure alignment with the overall architecture vision.
- Works with the most experienced Architects in identifying, defining, and establishing new principles as deemed necessary to align the overall architecture vision.
- Negotiates and mediates to effectively align business and technology groups. Conducts complex work important to the organization.
Required Skills :
- 12-15 years of experience providing web architecture solutions in support of technology roadmap
- Knowledge of Java technology stack (JEE, EJBs, etc.), SOA, and micro-services architecture
- Experience supporting rich Internet applications designed to function as single page applications using technologies such as Bootstrap, AngularJs, jQuery and Dojo.
- Experience with scalable high volume cloud solutions
- Experience with web services (REST and SOAP) architecture
- Experience with Db2 database products and/or relational databases
- Ability to create software architecture diagrams to convey as-is and to-be phases of the project