Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:418 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Java Architect - J2EE/Spring (9-11 yrs)
Exp: 9 - 11.6 years
CTC: 28 - 32 LPA
Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/Master of Computer Application
Key Skills : Java, Oops, Spring Hibernate, UI, Angular JS, Product Development
Job Code : STQX-AMADS
Key Responsibilities :
- Experience in developing web Applications using OOPs Concepts, Java, J2EE, UI technologies, Junit/Nose unit Tests and SQL.
- Good experience with core Java, J2EE frameworks, web services, UI technologies, SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle Database, advanced SQL.
- Expertise on any Framework like SPRING, Hibernate, etc
- Experience on any Web or application server like Apache, WebLogic, Tomcat etc
- Having basic knowledge of SCALA and / or Python will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of SDLC (Agile/Waterfall)
(2) Competencies - Technical / Functional and Managerial
Desired Skills and Experience :
- The right candidate would be a full stack developer with minimum 6 or more years of experience in OOPs Concepts, Java, J2EE, Junit/Nose unit Tests, UI technologies (like Java Script, Html/CSS, Web 2.0, Angular JS, JQuery), SQL Plus, MySQL or SQL Server database experience
- Should have good exposure with framework development in multithreaded environment
- Experience in Framework like SPRING, Hibernate, SCALA language etc will be an added advantage
- Good hands on skills on debugging and problem solving Java based Web applications, along with DB queries
- Knowledge of good development practices (TDD, principles and patterns, continuous integration)
- Trouble shooting skills in App server environment
- Exposure to build and load processes
- Prior experience in Agile/Scrum would a plus
- Must be open to learn and work on any new Technology to be used in the project/organization.
Soft Skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a pre-requisite
- Multicultural Approach
- Change Management & Flexibility
- Planning & Organization
- Good problem solving skills
- Independent work ethic
- Good collaborative team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.