Sr.HR Consultant at Eco-Sylantech Solution Pvt . Ltd.
Views:402 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Java Architect - Data Structure/Algorithm (8-11 yrs)
Company Name - Kent_Ro (Noida)
Profile - Java Architect.
Job Description :
- We are looking for Java Architect responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at IOT devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of backend system. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Positions : Java Developer
Work Exp : 8-10 years
Qualification: BTech/MTech from a premier institute (CSE/EE or Equivalent)
Server side language : Java/J2EE, Spring/Spring Boot Frameworks
Scripting Language : Java/NodeJs
DBs/ORM : Hibernate/iBatis, SQL (MySQL), NoSQL (Redis), Realm Object Server/Mongo DB
Messaging : ActiveMQ/Kafka
Servers : Tomcat/JBoss/Apache/NGINX
Cloud : AWS Services (EC2, SNS, SQS, S3, Cloudfront)
Location : Noida
Essential: Data Structure and Algo, Core Java, Design Patterns, Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
- Design and build advanced applications for Web/Mobile
- Architecting and scaling engineering platform to reduce technical debts and improve performance and agility.
- Working experience with Web services SOAP, Rest, XSD/XML
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Improving application performance, optimization for loading times
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Good understanding in handling of Transactions in J2EE applications
- Well versed with Code Review Techniques
- Applying Coding Standards within the project
- Helping out junior team members
What we are looking for :
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on different platforms
- Passion & Deep understanding of GoF design patterns
- A fanatic about writing - beautiful- and - scalable- code
- Must have experienced scale in building web applications and SOA (micro services) based large scale setups
- Experience with modern web UI frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven Development (TDD), Dependency Injection etc.
- Experience with architecting systems for AWS is a plus
- Inquisitive and curious about product design and functionality
- Health/Accidental/Life Insurance
- Informal work culture
- Surprise Parties/ Events
- Cool people all around