HR Talent Acquisition at Jarvis Technology and Strategy Consulting Private Limited
Views:807 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Jarvis Technologies - Full Stack Developer - Python (2-6 yrs)
Full Stack Developer
About Jarvis Technology & Strategy Consulting Pvt Ltd :
Jarvis is a strategy consulting organization working closely with leading political parties and governments in strategizing, ideating and implementing large-scale political campaigns and government initiatives.
We are a young and enthusiastic team, which aims to build a leading political consultancy firm in the country. Members of the team are from top educational and professional institutions of the country (e.g. IIT, ISB, IIM etc.) and have been handling political campaigns at national and state level from past 4 years.
We seek to redefine how political leadership engages with the citizens using cutting edge technology, data analytics, new age media, research and professional management practices in the political ecosystem.
Job Responsibilities :
- Build and maintain state of the art web and mobile application using a variety of languages and tools.
- Build backend application in the cloud.
- Build the application, test it, document it, and deploying it at scale.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product, designers, and other key stakeholders in the company.
- Develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
- Quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
Requirements of Job :
- Good knowledge of Python (Has experience of 2+ years in Python).
- Has written Python code on a team in a professional setting.
- Experience with Python-powered web-apps (Google App Engine, Flask, Jinja2, Google Cloud).
- Hands on experience on HTML, JS, Bootstrap. Should have knowledge and medium level expertise on front-end.
- Hands on experience in Android app development
- Comfortable enough with Git.
- Attention to detail, strong sense of ownership, and pride in the quality of one's work
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Desire to work as part of a small, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration.
- Experience with cloud deployments, devops and web security including AWS and Google Cloud Engine