HR Talent Acquisition at Jarvis Technology and Strategy Consulting Private Limited
Views:1281 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
Jarvis Technologies - Back End Developer - Python Programming (2-5 yrs)
Back End Developer
About Jarvis Technology & Strategy Consulting Pvt Ltd :
Jarvis is among the top three political strategy consulting firms in India,working closely with governments & leading political parties in strategizing & implementing large-scale initiatives and political campaigns.
Having started with a goal to introduce professional management practices to the political ecosystem, our key differentiating strengths include (1) an unparalleled focus on technology, data analytics and new age media capabilities, and (2) a clear long term vision to leverage them for last mile policy implementation.
Founding members of Jarvis have managed campaigns & govt. initiatives at both national / cabinet and state level (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Bihar, Punjab among others). They are truly a diverse group, an :
- Belong to premier universities like IITs, IIM/ISB, NYU, Yale, St. Stephen- s, St. Xavier- s, NLS, TISS etc.
- Have served at top corporates like McKinsey, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Deloitte among others, and
- Have led critical business verticals at unicorn startups like OYO Rooms, Ola Cabs, Uber, Flipkart etc.
- Execute backend development for high availability client facing & internal tech platforms
- Regularly improve, enhance & optimise distributed systems/tools to meet evolving business needs
- Predict, measure and evaluate the performance of our platforms to ensure their ongoing success
- Take a moderately complex problem (several moving parts, multiple interactions & variable use cases) & come up with a modularised solution which can be developed/maintained independently
- Collaborate across teams & figure out potential blockers/enhancement to solve problems better
- Debug existing code & build new features with minimal/no documentation of prior implementation
Join us if you are: Excited by challenging work. Customer focused. Adaptive to sudden changes. Team player who helps others do their best. Able to multitask with minimal guidance. Emotionally mature.
Desired Profile :
- Bachelors in Engineering from premier institutes with 2-5 years of experience in Backend Tech
- Experience working in product focused companies with large scale internet applications
- Proficient in Python programming
- Back-end web application architecture including RESTful API construction, security, effective use of caching
- Experience working with relational databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Has expert understanding of SQL databases, schemas, indices, performance tuning, and debugging.
- Working knowledge of Google App Engine and Firebase
- Experience with MVC architectural pattern / framework like Django
- Bonus points for AWS experience, full-stack knowledge & active contribution to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs) etc.
- Well demonstrated data structure & algorithm related problem solving in a fast & fluid environment
- Experience/knowledge of open source tools/frameworks with latest server side development tech
Some of the people who have excelled at this role include :
- IIT graduate with strong experience in developing/maintaining payment systems at unicorn startup
- Proven backend dev. expert with stellar credentials in e-commerce, logistics & foodtech domains