HR Talent Acquisition at Jarvis Technology and Strategy Consulting Private Limited
Views:1110 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Jarvis Technologies - Android Developer - SDK/J2EE (2-4 yrs)
About Jarvis Technology & Strategy Consulting Pvt Ltd:
Jarvis is among the top three political strategy consulting firms in India, working closely with governments & leading political parties in strategizing & implementing large-scale initiatives and political campaigns.
Having started with a goal to introduce professional management practices to the political ecosystem, our key differentiating strengths include (1) an unparalleled focus on technology, data analytics and new age media capabilities, and (2) a clear long term vision to leverage them for last mile policy implementation.
Founding members of Jarvis have managed campaigns & govt. initiatives at both national / cabinet and state level (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Bihar, Punjab among others). They are truly a diverse group, and
- Belong to premier universities like IITs, IIM/ISB, NYU, Yale, St. Stephen- s, St. Xavier- s, NLS, TISS etc.
- Have served at top corporates like McKinsey, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Deloitte among others, and
- Have led critical business verticals at unicorn startups like OYO Rooms, Ola Cabs, Uber, Flipkart etc.
Job Responsibilities :
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps .
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product, designers, and other key stakeholders in the company.
- Develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
- Supports the team in writing documentation and building tools to enhance productivity.
- Quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
Requirements of Job :
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME).
- Familiar with the Android SDK.
- Knowledge of SQLite
- Familiarity with Eclipse is needed
- Comfortable enough with Git.
- Attention to detail, strong sense of ownership, and pride in the quality of one's work
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Required Experience :
- Proven development experience in android app development of at least 2 - 4 Years.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and mobile usability design principles.
- A track record of delivering successful consumer products