Jana Care - Firmware Engineer - Embedded System (3-5 yrs)
Position title : Firmware Engineer
Job description :
- Analysis of the requirements, architecture definition, design and debug of firmware for embedded systems.
- Development and testing of source code targeting for embedded systems.
- Effective analysis of functional issues and performance profiling of the firmware in test environments or target host systems.
- Contribution to process improvements to ensure firmware quality and time-to-market.
Job Specifications :
Skills required : Mandatory
- Programming experience in C (C++ is a plus) for embedded systems, including the development of algorithms, manipulation of data structures, and implementing the highly optimized code.
- Knowledge of embedded microcontroller architectures.
- Experience with lab tools for debugging/testing purposes
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and capable of working both in an individual and team environment.
- Demonstrable skills in developing testable code, test fixtures, and supporting a test-driven architecture.
- Must be comfortable working with existing code, debugging and fixing code not developed by you.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills, and capable of collaborating well in a team environment.
- Specific experience in firmware design for medical devices.
- Experience in implementing wireless protocols like Bluetooth.
- Knowledge and experience in mobile development, such as Android.
- Knowledge of higher level programming languages, such as Python and Java.
- Knowledge and exposure to basic hardware design, such as the ability to read a schematic.
Qualification required :
- At least 3 years experience in Embedded Firmware development
- Minimum BE (Electronics and Communication) or B.Sc (Biomedical Engineering)
Experience required : 3 to 5 Years
Budgeted Pay Grade/Range : 5 to 10 LPA