ixigo - iOS Software Engineer - SWIFT/Cocoa (1-5 yrs)
Role & Responsibility :
- As a iOS Mobile Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS Applications Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Skills & Qualifications :
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs
- 1-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
- Extensive mobile development experience with iOS Proficiency in Objective C, Swift, Cocoa
- More than one application developed end to end for iPhone
- Experience with e business/e commerce applications and business environment is a must
- Any experience with internet companies or the travel industry will be a plus
Must have :
- Good understanding of Swift, Objective C, Cocoa framework, UIKit, Xcode & iOS applications
- Extensive use of Instruments and Shark to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization
- Good grasp of algorithms, memory management and multithreaded programming
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Compensation : Commensurate to skills & experience; comparable to the best in the industry.
Culture : ixigems enjoy a fun and rewarding work atmosphere. We do not believe in hierarchies, and we encourage communication and constructive collaboration. We believe in the personal growth of individuals, creative approaches to solve real-world problems, and questioning the status quo!