Assistant HR Manager at ITILITE Technologies
Views:70 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ITILITE - Senior Software Development Engineer - Full Stack Technologies (2-5 yrs)
About Us : (https://itilite.com)
- Founded in 2017, ITILITE aims to use technology to bring convenience, efficiency, and innovation to corporate travel. We offer integrated travel, expense, and rewards management platform to corporates, which makes their employee's life simpler, and makes the process more efficient.
- In 2018 ITILITE has been selected as one of the top startups from India to be part of the Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem.
Job Title : (Senior) Software Development Engineer - Fullstack
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- ITILITE's Business Travel Management platform has three main stakeholders that are Employees of our clients, Travel Managers, and Operations team. These users need various web-based applications in our Travel Management platform for Booking and Managing everyday corporate travel needs.
- As a (Sr.) Software Development Engineer you are responsible to develop scalable applications that are used by thousands of employees for the day to day corporate travel needs.
You will be responsible for :
- Design, architect and build the mobile and web version of our flagship product.
- Actively participate in code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Ensure high scalability and performance.
- Advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
We want you if you have :
- High-motivation and passionate about problem-solving across complex technology stack.
- Working experience in one or more technologies (including PHP, Python, Golang, etc)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS, BootStrap, Angular
- Experience with building REST APIs and integrating Third Party APIs,
- (Bonus)Experience in building a Deployment System.
Even if you don't meet all these skills set above, we'd still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications and why we need to consider your resume in your cover letter.