ITILITE - Lead Software Development Engineer/Tech Lead (6-10 yrs)
About Us: (https://itilite.com)
Founded in 2017, ITILITE aims to use technology to bring convenience, efficiency, and innovation to corporate travel. We offer integrated travel, expense, and rewards management platform to corporates, which makes their employee's life simpler, and makes the process more efficient.
In 2018 ITILITE has been selected as one of the top startups from India to be part of the Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem.
To know more about what ITILITE does look at - https://youtu.be/_aqLVaOYCkQ
Lead Software Development Engineer/Tech Lead :
Location : Bangalore
ITILITE's Business Travel Management platform has three main stakeholders that are Employees of our clients, Travel Managers, and Operations team. These users need various web-based application in our Travel Management platform for Booking and Managing the everyday corporate travel needs.
As a Lead Software Development Engineer, you will lead a team of 2 to 4 people and owning the deliverables of one or two modules of our flagship product.
You will be responsible for :
- Design, architect and build the mobile and web version of our flagship product.
- Leading a Team of 2 to 4 people and responsible for getting work done from the team.
- To liaise with the product manager and technical architect to explore and suggest appropriate technical solutions to achieve the required product features as well as monitoring technical progress against plans. While safeguarding functionality, scalability and performance
- Actively participate in code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Ensure high scalability and performance of the platform.
- Build proof of concepts and early prototypes systems and scaling it to production.
- Advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
We want you if you have :
- Proven work experience in a product-based company and have experience in both front-end, API and the database/storage layer.
- Strong skills in Python/Golang/Node.Js and experience in API chaining or wrapper development.
- Experience in building analytics or reporting engines is a plus
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to functional requirements.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Even if you don't meet all these skills set above, we- d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications and why we need to consider your resume in your cover letter.