Talent Acquisition Specialist at ITH Technologies
Views:177 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
ITH Technologies - Technical Project Manager - Agile (7-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Analyze all projects, identify all risk and prepare risk mitigation strategies, manage all resources efficiently and assist the project team to resolve all requests from project members.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget, bringing the planned impact (ROI).
- Amazingly great in getting last mile execution done.
- Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Working with CTO/Product Owner to set, improvise and define best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our fast-paced environment.
- Smooth collaboration inter and intra-team. Being Accountable for all cross-team activities.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 5+ years of background with understanding or hands-on experience in product software development, web technologies or quality assurance also have worked with updated technologies and new stacks.
- 8+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution,, preferably in a product company or startup environment.
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Agile methodologies. PMP is a plus.
- Strong analytical & analyst thinking
- Effective at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, and developing an approach to interacting with the situation.
- Applying standards
- Effective in the application of relevant industry and process standards to all tasks undertaken.
- Aggressive & target oriented with a flair for building relationships
- Excellent personal. People & communication skills
- Excellent English writing skills, strong vocabulary, good comprehension skills
- Experience in organization-wide initiatives and change management.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high-pressure environments with limited information.