Talent Acquisition Specialist at ITH Technologies
Views:138 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ITH Technologies - Embedded/Firmware Engineer - DSP/C/C++ (2-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities and Requirements :
- As an Embedded Firmware Engineer, you would be responsible to design, program, debug and modify the firmware on current and future products.
- Knowledge of digital signal processor (DSP) hardware environments.
- Good understanding of Digital and small-signal Analog electronics.
- Ability to write firmware using C++, Python, NodeJS, Micro Python, etc.
- Define and implement high-performance software and firmware by leveraging a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
- Proficient in Embedded Systems & C programming. Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Proficient in microcontrollers, its peripherals and basic electronics with first-hand production projects.
- Assess third-party and open-source software.
- Experience working with various communication and control protocols including UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, and CAN.
- Exposure to major available SoC boards (like raspberry pi etc) and ATMEL/PIC microcontrollers.
- Ability to read and understand circuits and hardware. Experience with various schematic capture tools.
- Experience with wired/wireless devices focuses on analyzing and designing sensors with low power consumption. Interface with hardware design and development.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Should be proactive & possess good interpersonal skills.
- Should have good experience with customer interaction/handling.
- Strong documentation skills. Good understanding of s/w development tools used in different phases of development.