HR - Talent Management at ITC Infotech
Views:168 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
ITC Infotech - SAP Hybris Developer - Java/J2EE (4-7 yrs)
As a hybris configuration/developer, the candidate will be Designing and implementing e-commerce solutions and Business Critical web applications using hybris. Candidate will also be expected to have an overall understanding of common business processes and understanding of SAP and its integration with hybris.
Essential Functions :
- Having Hands on experience in designing and development of e-commerce applications using SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris).
- Possess Extensive Experience working with Spring frameworks including Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Integration.
- Experience developing hybris web-based, e-commerce applications in a project-based environment.
- Experience in or equivalent experience in tools and technologies like Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server, Kibana, SOLR, Vagrant, Docker, Azure, MySQL.
- Should be well acquainted with J2EE design patterns like GOF, Composite, Decorator, Facade, MVC, Singleton pattern, etc.
- Extensive experience with Spring modules like IoC, Web, MVC, ORM, AOP, Spring Annotation
- Possess In-depth experience in Full Life Cycle Implementations, Re- implementation and Post Implementation Support of Hybris application.
- Expert in SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) WCMS, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization, personalization, security concepts and REST. Should have experience in SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Accelerator, Cockpit customization
- Should be strong in SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Core modules, ImpEX, FlexibleSearch
- Excellent knowledge in SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) core concepts and commerce concepts, development of extensions and add-ons.
- Possess Extensive Experience working with Data Hub and ImpEx scripts to integrate hybris with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- In-depth knowledge of the software development lifecycle, including Continuous Integration, Build tools and configuration management
- Experience in implementing agile techniques and methods
Required Education and Experience :
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle Hybris implementations and 2-5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least 4 years of working experience with integrating Hybris with SAP.