ITC Infotech - Hadoop Java Lead - Big Data (6-8 yrs)
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Implementing ETL process. importing data from existing data sources is relevant
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Taking care of Technical implementations and technology stack selection.
- Spring planning and execution along with Mentoring team members.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Proficient in Java/J2ee, Spring MVC framework along with RESTFull web services.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Management of Hadoop cluster, with all included services. Ability to solve any ongoing issues with operating the cluster.
- Proficiency with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming.
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with Spark.
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume, NIFI
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks
- Experience with Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks