ITC Infotech - ETL Lead - Spark/Scala/ADF/Hive (8-12 yrs)
Technical skills required :
- The successful candidate should have 8 years- experience in large-scale software development, with at least 2-3 years in Spark, Azure Data Factory (ADF) and Hive
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, particularly those that apply to a "Big Data" environment on Azure
- Very good working experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Deep understanding and related experience with Hadoop stack - internals, HBase, Hive, Spark, Pig and Sqoop,
- Deep understanding of schedulers, workload management, availability, scalability and distributed data platforms
- Extensive experience building and designing large-scale distributed applications
- Expert knowledge developing and debugging in Java/J2EE, .net
- Experience in one of the following scripting languages - Perl/Python/Ruby
- Proven experience in Object Oriented Design and Development
- Sound knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL & No-SQL databases
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories
Behavioral skills required :
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, particularly those relating to complex findings and presenting them to ensure audience appeal at various levels of the organization
- Ability to integrate research and best practices into problem avoidance and continuous improvement
Job Responsibilities :
- Have a strong cross-functional technical background, excellent written/oral communication skills, and a willingness and capacity to expand leadership and technical skills
- The candidate should be able to take initiative and work independently; however, collaboration as part of a uniquely qualified team is required.
- Requires advanced technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of the customer needs
- Contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions
- Review during various stages of development life cycle
- Implementation and Deployment
- Able to participate in estimations / staffing analysis and solution in order to provide inputs for solution delivery in proposals.
- Able to mentor the team in below technologies.
- Ability to do the performance tuning (Medium to Highly complex nature)
Desirable technical/behavioral Skills :
- Familiarity with BI and ETL tools is a plus
- Deep understanding in Linux is preferred
- Industry specific certifications.
- Experience in handling globally distributed delivery teams