Partner Consultant at 3P Management Consultants
Views:988 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Trainer - ERP (3-5 yrs)
POSITION PURPOSE :
The main purpose of this role is to design, implement, deliver and supervise training to end users in various types of software programs in support of business objectives
He/she is required to Deliver IT trainings to End Customer / employees with end to end responsibility of functional training domain, including program design, training delivery, curriculum, module & content management.
Another main purpose of the role is to manage and drive change in IT Systems. He / She need to work together in co-ordination with users, IT teams, Management to drive IT related changes smoothly
The person needs to liaise & engage with Operations, Process Excellence, L&D, IT teams to develop & own functional training programs for new & existing employees.
JOB PROFILE :
Operations Management :
- Design, develop, and deliver software applications training programs and individual classes
- New hire IT training
- One-on-one coaching as needed and upon request
- Refresher training on core applications
- IT staff development
- Present instructor-led training sessions.
- Develop and deliver new courses for new and existing software applications, including all course materials, and exercises
- Create training outlines and determine instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, meetings, and workshops.
- Select or develop training aids, including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Review training materials and documentation and keep them up to date.
- Create and communicate training schedules in consultation with departmental decision makers.
- Create and administer training event feedback mechanisms. Analyze results, make recommendations for training improvement, and integrate changes in curriculum and/or courses.
- Communicate software and Hardware problems and issues to software requirement and support teams.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in both commercial and custom-built software products used in the organization.
- Solve employee IT problems upon request.
- Coordinate or perform administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and development programs and utilize relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
- Assist in analyzing and assessing training and development needs for individuals and departments.
- Write reports, IT notices, bulletins and records.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively to provide quality customer service.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a related field, or 4-5 years of equivalent experience.
- Strong working knowledge of web-based and client server model software applications.
- Strong working knowledge of business processes.
- Knowledge of principles, training methods, and techniques used in adult education.
- Knowledge of common issues faced by employees, teams and departments during iT implementation
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of enterprise and desktop applications, including SAP, SRP & MS Office, etc.
- Proven experience with learning principles, methodologies, and course design techniques.
- Knowledge of trends in computer technology relating to software.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
PERSONALITY TRAITS :
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on motivational skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to conduct research into course development and delivery concepts, as well as technical software issues.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS :
EXPERIENCE : 3-5 Years
QUALIFICATION : Engg. Graduate / M.B.A.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.