Assistant Vice President - HR at V Employment Solutions
Views:1788 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
IT Senior Manager - Project Management (7-11 yrs)
Key Objective : The Sr. Manager heads the IT function in Mumbai and other global locations
Specific Duties :
IT Department Management :
- Provide day to day administrative supervision to the IT Team and ensure that all deliverables are met
- Co-manage the IT support desk for day to day incident and requests
- Manage the cost of the IT function and ensures efficient management of the department
- Manage performance of vendors and ensure that they comply with all SLAs, etc.
IT Project Management :
- Provide support for implementations (new clients, new requirements, etc.)
- Coordinate with Project Management team on requirements and provides advice on best approaches/practices to implement
- Ensure that the IT Team delivers against deployment commitments and deadlines
Client Management :
- Directly interface with the client and helps bridge the gap between client IT requirements and organisations standards
- Responsible for consulting with end users, management, vendors and technicians regarding computing needs, system requirements, installation and/or repair time, costs, resources, and materials as needed.
People Management :
- Ensure that the team is high-performing
- Coach and mentor staff
- Set objectives and manages performance of associates against these
- Ensure that team members align their behaviour and way of working with organisations DNA
Personal Success Characteristics :
- High level of positive attitude.
- Effective time management skills.
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to positively present our company.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations Professional approach to problem solving.
- Good decision-making abilities on the job.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver in time
- At least 7-10 years of experience in senior leadership role, 4 years direct experience in IT operations
- Experience in IT operations in shared services is preferred
- Strong client orientation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in handling multiple projects
Educational Requirements : University Graduate with a degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related course
Reports To : COO
Direct reports : Desk side, Server and Network Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.