HR Recruiter at Golden Hills Capital
Views:96 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
IT Product Manager - Enterprise Application Development & Maintenance (7-10 yrs)
Job purpose :
- 7+ years of IT experience with Enterprise application development and maintenance background.
- The IT Product Manager will be responsible for managing team size of 5 to 10 team members across latest technologies involving end-to-end design, development, maintenance and upgrade of the IT solutions.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Lead product development teams through market requirements, product definition and positioning to deliver important product capabilities that solve critical customer problems. Help build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience
- Design and develop project proposals, including budgets and critical paths.
- Knowledge of technical project management methodologies and tools
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Strong implementation skills; highly organized, self-directed and takes initiative
- Background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools will be an added advantage.
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
Preferred Qualifications include :
- Master's/Bachelor's in Computer Science from reputed colleges
Specialized knowledge :
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- Good to have some exposure in Machine Learning and it's applications
- Skills Strong programming skills and should be open to learn and work in new tools and technologies across the Full Stack Development.
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
Other characteristics such as personal characteristics Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills
- 7-10 Years of experience working in Software Development
Working conditions :
- Ability to work well under pressure, fast-changing environment and tight deadlines.
- Adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, flexible, detail oriented, multi-tasking & support multiple priorities
About Us :
- Golden Hills Capital is a financial services company based in Hyderabad. We provide real time investment advice, analytical services, research, financial modeling and consulting services to hedge funds (primarily focused on US equity/stock market), based in Boston and New York.