Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:312 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
IT/Network Engineer - FinTech (2-6 yrs)
Our client is a Private Limited is an exciting, early stage fintech start up enabling micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) financing in India.
- They are developing a SME lending platform that is unique amalgamation of customer acquisition, data acquisition through integration with diverse financial infrastructure in India, automated underwriting, documentation and payment gateways.
- Technology platform consist of micro Services predominately built using Angular.js, Node.js, RDBMS and Analytics stores by leveraging open-source pub/sub system.
- They are looking for technology infrastructure and network engineer who is well versed with provisioning and performance of both internal and cloud IT infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities :
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN & VPC) both in internal and cloud environments
- Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Deeper understanding of network security policies and their implementation both internal and cloud environments.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Provisioning and maintenance of active directory, user on-boarding, security, antivirus, access control and mail servers.
- Building enterprise network consisting of hybrid devices - windows, mac, android and iphone.
Skills : 4 - 8 years of experience in building and supporting large scale enterprise IT networks.
Must Have :
- Should have built IT infrastructure from scratch
- Expertise in network performance engineering
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Deep understanding and implementation skills of security policies and related infrastructures (VPN, VPC, firewall, antivirus and wifi networks)
Good to have :
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Hand on experience with setting up enterprise networks consisting of hybrid devices (widows, mac, android, iphone) and on-boarding of user devices as per the policies.