Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:766 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
IT Manager - Infrastructure Support (8-10 yrs)
Exp: 8 - 10 years
CTC: 17 - 20 LPA
Jo Code: STITWORLD
IT Manager (Manager) plays a key role in supporting IT infrastructure in Sprinklr India & world-wide. This position requires wide and overall knowledge in Linux, Unix or Windows (but not limited to them), virtualization, cloud computing technologies, networking, client OS.
What You'll Do :
- Hands on Technical Operational support via Service requests for internal customers (Linux /Unix / Windows)
- Managing team members and their performance and handling escalations
- Supporting other team members in technical issues
- Managing global project requirements for team
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified :
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or any of its equivalents.
- Minimum of 2 years- full time technical supervisory or management experience in a role that requires interaction with senior leadership and management of resources of various technical backgrounds.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in infrastructure support engagements, including 24x7 support.
- 5 years of Operating System administration experience
- Day to day Technical Operations support of internal systems. Management and monitoring of stability, availability, and performance; routine administration activities; as well as patching, upgrades, installation and configuration of various operating systems.
- Incident and Problem Management for infrastructure issues that arise from such systems, coordinating with appropriate teams and resources through resolution.
- People Management through work assignments, providing direction, coaching, and driving the performance of a team of support staff, taking leadership accountability for the resolution of issues.
- Stakeholder Management by acting as a level of escalation for urgent issues as they arise and providing prompt communications and effective management of expectations among the technical team, senior management, and customers.
- Must have worked in larger environments dealing with complex situations.
- Hands on in handling complex Operating issues (Linux, Unix or Windows in enterprise environment).
- Knowledge in cluster configurations etc.
- Knowledge in Virtualization technology like KVM, OVM, Xen & HyperV (Experience in KVM would be advantage).
- Knowledge in configuration tools like mCollective, Chef, Ansible, Puppet would be advantage
- Exposure and experience in AWS, Cloudstack or Openstack.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN (Ethernet, TCP/IP etc.) and related experience (mandatory).
- Possess and demonstrates strong logical-thinking skill, full of intellectual curiosity and high desire for self-development.
- Ability to come to the best solution by capturing the big picture instead of focusing only on the minor details/issues which only affect us/clients in a short run. Root cause analysis.
- Experience in Perl / Python / Apex programming along with Operating systems skills will be given preference
What would be an added advantage :
- 8 to 10 years in larger server/client support experience
- Work with a world class team to develop, implement, and support cutting edge technology.
- Manages a team maintaining and/or implementing software project(s) and/or internal systems. Defines, documents and manages scope, expectations, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria.
- Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership skills. Detailed knowledge of several applications within a business area needed.