Director at Core Edge Solutions
Views:1499 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
IT Head - SAP & IT Applications Implementation - Infra Sector (15-20 yrs)
Job description for IT head :
- We are looking for a B. Tech(Regular) with minimum 15 +(Max 20 yrs) years of experience in the field of Application Development/Implementation out of which at least 4-5 years should be in SAP Implementation.
- The position is leadership with technology backing should have done SAP & IT application implementation in the Power Sector.
Locations ; Goa
Job Roles :
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems, including E Target and Exchequer, operating systems, databases telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
- Project manages the implementation and integration of the planned new CRM and SAP implementations.
- Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
- Manage and develop outsourced IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
Qualifications and Other Key Skills :
- A Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience.
- Knowledge of SAP & IT application is required .
- Progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with the Executive Management of an organization, and to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
Salary: 40 -45 lacs +
The position is leadership with technology backing should have done SAP & IT application implementation in the Power Sector.