IT Head - Red Hat System Administration (12-15 yrs)
Number of Positions : 1
Job Title/ Designation : IT Head
Department : IT
New/Refill : New
Years of Experience 12+ years
Salary Range :
Roles and responsibilities (Bullet Points) :
- Team Handling Red Hat System Admin & Engineer
- Configuration, installation and administration of linux based s/w N/W Management
- Servers Management Database Management
- Mail Server Management Information Security Of Data, S/W & Servers (Internal/External Attack)
Dialer Handling Manage Vendors
Key Skills/Abilities (Bullet Points) :
- Linux/Centos/Windows Mail Server
- AWS VPS VPN
- Database Master/Slave Security & Firewalls
- Apache/Tomcat/HaProxy/java/php/lamp Configurations Clustering
- Performance & Tuning of S/W Backups, Recovery of data
- Dialer Knowledge of software licensing laws
Other Details :
Qualification : B.Tech or MCA or M.Tech
Job Location : Jaipur/Gurgaon
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Analyze business needs presented by users and recommend technical solutions with completion timeline
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans
- Direct research in emerging technology by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects
- Produce detailed timelines and implement effective project control for each software release
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery, backup procedures, information security and control structures
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, and anticipating organizational requirements
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Evaluating the functionality of systems.
- Co-ordinating the project team
- Implementing and managing security or integrity and backup procedures
- Keeping up to date with new technology
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Adjusting the plans where needed.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members