Consultant at Avimukta
Views:708 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
IT Executive - Technical Support (5-6 yrs)
IT Executive - Tier One Law Firm
One of the Top Tier law firms in India is to looking to hire IT Executive for its growing team in Bangalore with 5-6 years of PQE.
Job Description :
Technical skills :
1. Proficient in handling issues pertaining to desktop, laptop computers and applications.
2. High level of proficiency in installing and configuring operating systems like Windows 7, Windows 8/10 & Windows 2008 Server.
3. Experience in managing and handling audio/visual equipment like Cisco/Tandberg VC devices, Citrix/WebEx webinars products.
4. Experience on managing Active Directory, creating & deploying group polices and server bare metal backup & restore.
5. Experience in configuring and installing network printers and print server.
6. Experience in Monitoring, managing & troubleshooting the servers (anti-virus, domain controllers, Exchange Server etc.) and firewall.
7. Intermediate knowledge and experience on networking concepts (VLAN, Trunking) and technologies like LAN/WAN, routers, managed switches & firewall.
1. Troubleshooting calls escalated by junior IT executives.
2. Troubleshooting normal calls of all users when all other IT executives are busy or not available.
3. Maintaining connectivity of Leased / ADSL Internet lines including speaking with ISPs for logging complaints and resolving it.
Routine Processes & responsibilities
1. Following the IT policies and procedures of the firm. It includes handling change request, user creation, reporting incidents and documenting all of the above.
2. Checking the core IT equipment for faults like servers, firewall, UPS, audio/video devices, access control system and networking devices. Reporting and documenting the same.
3. Responsible for documenting, testing and maintaining the data/system restoration process.
4. Responsible for network architecture and infrastructure and for the security of systems, applications and information using the network.
5. Responsible for all data backup i.e. user & server data and networking devices configuration files.
6. Responsible for maintenance of SAN storage system.