Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:56 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Engineer - MS Active Directory & Exchange Server (2-3 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Setup and manage MS AD and exchange server 2010,2013 and 2016
- Support R&D on PC installation (Virtual Box with windows system and Linux system)
- Troubleshooting all different kinds of AD and Exchange server issues and provide a solution
- Quick setup and configure the firewall, router and switch to build up a testing environment with cost consideration
- Work with external customer on the system installation and provide the support
- Documentation all setup steps and prepare the training material
- Plan and Manage IT project with timeline, cost and deliverables
Additional Responsibilities :
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual's capabilities to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements :
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Hands on Linux operation system and windows operation system installation;
- Min 2-3 years hands-on working experience in MS Exchange server and AD server;
- Networking knowledge and ability to independently configure the firewall, router and switch;
- Having IT project management experience, problem-solving skills and ability to stick to the strict deadlines;
- Advantage if any experience in Exchange server 2010 migration to MS office 365.
- Advantage if any shell scripting experience
- Advantage if familiar with MS PowerShell
- Fluent English in both speech and write; And advantage Mandarin to liaise with Chinese associates