Recruiter at People Resource
Views:245 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
IT Business Analyst (5-14 yrs)
Basic Purpose :
- The Business Analyst acts as a facilitator and a liaison between Business and IT for all aspects of business and products changes.
- This position requires a broad understanding of business, technology, and requirements gathering/documenting concepts.
The Business Analyst collaborates with the Sr Development Manager, Product Management, Solution Architects, Business Partners, Application Development and Software Quality Assurance Teams throughout the project execution process to drive the creation of business requirements documentation, contribute subject matter expertise, and support user acceptance testing.
- The Business Analyst may serve as a primary Project Analyst on one or more large scope projects and contributes to level of effort and participate in project planning activities.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Gap Analysis of the current and future business process models as Workflow diagrams/Visual presentations
- Detailed Business Requirements/business rules (BRD), Use Cases, or User Stories
- Functional specification document or Agile user story documents
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Provide input into the UAT test plan including test scenarios
- Works closely with product business owners/labs to facilitate effective UAT execution
- Provide input into training documentation and support end user training for testers, business partners
- Provide BA support throughout the life cycle of the project including milestone metrics
- Collaborate with the Development and QA Teams to assess and triage defects
- Provides input into peer reviews, coaches, and mentors junior team members
- Participates in BA staffing activities including interviews and onboarding activities
- Determines work breakdown, contributes to level of effort and participate in project planning activities
- Participates in BA process improvements, change management, and metric reporting activities
- Ability to travel
Education Preferred : Bachelor's degree in related field
Work Experience : 5+ years of professional IT Business Analysis experience
- Clinical Laboratory industry experience preferred
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Working knowledge of SDLC phases and methodologies (traditional waterfall and agile)
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates strong communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates exceptional presentation and facilitation skills with a cross functional business audience
- Ability to communicate technical issues in a non-technical manner to a diverse audience
- Ability to communicate identified risks and collaborate in developing mitigation strategies
- Ensure timely escalation of project related risks/issues to the project team
- Elicits requirements using a variety of methods including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, use cases, scenarios, and business workflow analysis.
CTC - up to 19 LPA