IT Audit Engineer - BFSI Domain (6-9 yrs)
- Execute all audits in accordance with professional standards. Takes full responsibility and accountability of the missions assigned and delivers quality deliverables in stipulated timelines-
- Leads several assignments in parallel and manages the teams, under the authority of the Head of Audit (LHA), the IS/IT Audit Supervisor
- Prepare phase and coordinate the diagnosis of risk assessment, definition of work programs and methodologies
- Delegate the work between the auditors and ensure that the set deadlines for time are met;
- Monitor the progress and the quality of the work of the auditors ;and work as a bridge between the management of the audited entity ;
- Evaluate the auditors and organize presentations and recommendations to management of the audited entity
- Implement the suggestions and responsible for updating and validating the audit methodologies.
- In charge of yearly appraisals taking also into account the LHA's inputs.
- Plays a key role in the yearly risk assessment exercise and in the continuous monitoring initiative.
- Expected to perform adhoc tasks either locally, for the India Hub or for DCPE Asia Region.
- Knowledge on AGILE methodologies XP, SCRUM, Lean Development.
- Working experience in Object Oriented languages
- Exposure to Investment Banking Products
- Robust analytical skills to relate IT risks with potential business exposure
- Strong skills in software development and project management.