HR Team at iRageCapital Advisory Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1134 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
iRage - System Administrator/Senior System Administrator - Routing & Switching (1-4 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are looking for System Administrators who shall be responsible for managing, maintaining and monitoring the systems to keep optimum performance levels. They will work towards troubleshooting issues and providing seamless IT support.
- We at iRage are an agile, young bunch. You will get to solve some extremely challenging engineering problems and shape the future of the fast-paced Algo-Trading industry while working alongside other exceptional programmers, quants and traders.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Basic Skillset :
- Experience as a network and system engineer.
- Experience with firewalls (Fortinet, Juniper), Internet VPNs remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies.
- Hands-on experience with common software (related to Windows, Linux, Debian) and hardware.
- Working experience on switching, routing, multicast routing.
- Working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience in data center management.
- Basic scripting.
- Hands on security of data, network access and backup systems.
Desired Skills :
- Mandatory engineering background into Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Other relevant fields such as MCA or BCA only.
- Redhat certification is desired but not necessary.
- CCNA certification is desired but not mandatory.
We work hard. Period.
We also value quality of life. Our cubicle free workplace and informally clad workforce reflects this.
Benefits include :
- Competitive salary
- Few weeks of paid vacation
- Interaction and collaboration with global experts
- Annual out-station offsite(s) and frequent outings
- Multiple performance-based bonuses
- Health insurance
- A fun work environment with dedicated sports and recreation facilities
- Opportunities to learn and lead: Frequent Knowledge Sharing Sessions conducted by co-workers
- Work related and extra-curricular competitions at office