iRage - Software Developer - Quality Assurance Testing (1-7 yrs)
Role Summary - Software Developer (Quality Assurance Testing)
A Software Developer (QAT) at iRage apart from being passionate about testing should be a rock-star problem solver who is driven to stay ahead in the competition and loves to work in a fast-paced environment.
The role involves validating the HFT platform and trading strategies based on functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
Required Skillset :
- Decent C++ skills with experience of C++11 and C++14.
- Strong prior experience with scripting languages (Python).
- Prior experience between 1 - 5 years in Quality Assurance Testing.
- Comfortable with working on Linux.
Desired Skills :
- Experience with inter process communication.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Domain knowledge of capital markets is good but not necessary.
- We work hard. Period.
- We also value quality of life. Our cubicle free workplace and informally clad workforce reflects this.
Benefits include :
- Competitive salary.
- Few weeks of paid vacation.
- Interaction and collaboration with global experts.
- Annual out-station offsite(s) and frequent outings.
- Multiple performance-based bonuses.
- Health insurance.
- A fun work environment with dedicated sports and recreation facilities.
- Opportunities to learn and lead: Frequent Knowledge Sharing Sessions conducted by co-workers.
- Work-related and extra-curricular competitions at office.