HR Team at iRageCapital Advisory Pvt. Ltd.
Views:940 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
iRage - FPGA Engineer - Verilog/VHDL/RTL (5-10 yrs)
Role Summary :
An FPGA Engineer at iRage will be a part of the greenfield FPGA implementation.
As a FPGA Engineer at iRage you need to have:
- Adept skills in Verilog, System Verilog, Vivado.
- Work experience around (actual RTL coding done in Verilog/VHDL or at the least has picked up ownership
something already implemented ) :
a. Networking packet processing projects like PCS, MAC, UDP, TCP/IP
b. PCI Express
d. Memory Interface
d. High Speed Ethernet
- Understanding of hardware design, meeting timing and resource management.
- Expertise in simulation tools (Xilinx Simulator, Altera Questa Sim)
- Ability to create and implement a hardware design which is fast and scalable
- Experience in optimizing Verilog/ VHDL code and reducing latency
- An attitude to take the challenge to get something going using existing IPs or develop something totally
Required Skillset :
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Expertise in achieving timing closure
- Experience in latest XILINX FPGA Architecture will be a plus.
- Knowledge on C programming
- High level proficiency in Python
- We work hard. Period.
- We also value quality of life. Our cubicle free workplace and informally clad workforce reflects this.
Benefits include :
- Competitive salary
- Few weeks of paid vacation
- Interaction and collaboration with global experts
- Annual out-station offsite(s) and frequent outings
- Multiple performance-based bonuses
- Health insurance
- A fun work environment with dedicated sports and recreation facilities.
- Opportunities to learn and lead: Frequent Knowledge Sharing Sessions conducted by co-workers
- Work-related and extra-curricular competitions at office
- Gymnasium at office building: with equal contribution by the firm towards membership