HR at iRage Broking Services
Views:3476 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
iRage - Core Developer - C++/Multithreading/TCP/IP - IIT/BITS/IIIT/NIT (1-7 yrs)
iRage is looking for a low latency developer who has experience within HFT or low latency network systems.
- Understands multi-threading and has decent level knowledge of multi core architectures.
- Technically proficient and hands on in C++ with good understanding of C++11 and C++14.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP & Network topology. Passionate to debug network problems with proficiency in network and socket programming.
- Ideally should have worked on User space networking stack like Solarflare, Melanox etc.
- Should be able to get hands dirty on things like ASAN, SystemTAP, tcpdump, gdb. etc.
- Should love working on Linux, its kernel and optionally is be aware of linux optimizations pertaining to low latency.
- Experience of working in HFT (understands order books, strategies etc.) and keen to keep reducing latency, erasing jitter, identify and eliminate queue buildup/congestion in the system.
Desired Skills :
- Passionate about coding and a fast learner.
- Hardware and FPGA work experience a big plus.
- Has worked on Solarflare, Exablaze, etc.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as an individual contributor.
We work hard. Period. :)
We also value quality of life. Our cubicle free workplace and informally clad workforce reflects this. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Few weeks of paid vacation
- Interaction and collaboration with global experts
- Annual out-station offsite(s) and frequent outings
- Multiple performance based bonuses
- Health insurance
- A fun work environment with dedicated sports and recreation facilities.
- Opportunities to learn and lead: Frequent Knowledge Sharing Sessions conducted by co-workers
- Work related and extra-curricular competitions at office
- Gymnasium at office building: with equal contribution by the firm towards membership