Manager Talent Acquisition at Iqlect
Views:78 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
IQLECT - UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator/Storyboard (4-8 yrs)
About Us :
IQLECT is a cost effective, ready to use, all-in-one converged real time big data analytic platform making real time big data analytics simple, pervasive and affordable for all. Real time insights are the need of the hour for businesses such as e-commerce, financial services, web and digital media, personalized and targeted marketing, mobility and internet of things.
IQLECT's big data platform enables users to collect, process and visualize data in real time (in sub second fashion) IQLECT offers the platform as service on cloud and also be shipped as a converged box.
The convergence of all necessary software and hardware in one box makes the proposition highly scalable, cost effective, easy to integrate and accelerates time to market for enterprises.
BangDB by IQLECT is distributed, transnational, key value, document database which is written in C/C++ from ground up for high performance, robustness and ease of use. BangDB is available for free download under BSD license at www.bangdb.com/download.php
Website : https://www.iqlect.com/
- Execute all design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create highly polished user-experiences involving complex animations and effects using CSS
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards. Also work with marketing and sales to prepare various collaterals
About You :
- We are looking for a talented Designer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- You will work with the artists & developers to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Skills & Qualifications :
- 4+ Years of Proven work experience as a designer
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools and techniques
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject