Head - Business Development at myApps Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:738 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
IoT Solutions Architect/Product Manager - Wireless System Design (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
myApps Solutions is a subsidiary of Apps Solutions Inc, Michigan, USA with Over 1000+ highly talented technology and domain expertise in 5 countries serving 1500+ global customers. myApps Solutions is the perfect partner for delivering IIoT, AI, agile and digital automation solutions for your business needs. Our digital automation solutions such as Cloud, Mobility, Analytics and Social help you to accelerate your revenue growth and re-engineer your business operations. In India, we have an Offshore Dedicated Center (ODC) at Bangalore and a Hardware Lab at Hyderabad.
IIoT Product Manager - Responsibilities/JD :
- myApps involved in developing multiple solutions in the space of IoT for industries such as Manufacturing, Construction, Retail, Automotive, Energy and Consumer. It is a Customer Facing Role in the area of IoT dealing with Solutions and Product Management.
- The job involves interacting with potential customers to understand business problems, operations bottlenecks, process limitations, customer sentiments and come with a well-defined problem statement that can be taken towards solutioning using various IoT levers.
1) Recommend, specify and drive execution of proprietary wireless solutions including silicon, modules, software, and tools define products by translating customer needs into detailed technical requirements for R&D.
2) Manage products throughout the entire product life-cycle including strategic and tactical activities such as product definition, promotion, collateral generation, and customer support.
3) Develop a deep understanding of the markets, good contact with IoT device Suppliers/Vendors, customers and technical requirements to drive commercial success and continued growth and adoption of proprietary wireless technologies.
4) Collaborate with sales, business development, engineering, project management, and corporate marketing teams to guide product execution, priorities, and delivery. Manage requests and expectations across our global sales team and customer base, balancing tactical/strategic actions in response
5) Develop and deliver marketing content including competitive positioning, product updates, sales training, webinars, whitepapers, etc.
6) Drive product launches, marketing activities, sales enablement, and product training.
7) Coordinate with business stakeholders to ensure our proprietary wireless solutions are well-aligned with and prioritized to continuously evolving business, market and customer needs.
8) Negotiate supplier, partnership and IP license agreements
9) Manage and prioritize feature iterations to make trade-offs affecting schedule, cost, quality and customer expectations.
1) 7 to 15 years of experience in wireless system design and/or wireless product marketing.
2) Solid understanding of radio architecture, proprietary wireless protocols and operation in licensed and ISM bands
3) Specific knowledge of regulatory requirements for wireless devices (e.g. FCC/IC, CE, ARIB) or LPWAN technologies (e.g. SigFox, LoRa, LTE-M, NB-IoT). Strong knowledge of embedded systems and semiconductors
4) Exceptional communication and presentation skills
5) Ability to motivate and excite people and influence customers and internal stakeholders
6) Self-driving, self-motivated, enthusiastic, dynamic, adaptable, organized with attention to detail
7) Master's/Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent).
Location: Bilekahalli Gate Signal, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore.