Recruitment Manager at SST Consultant
Views:412 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IoT Engineer - Embedded System (8-12 yrs)
Senior IOT Engineer: 8-12 yrs
- You will be an integral part of our IoT product RnD team working with existing and new products along with innovative solutions at various stages of our product lifecycles including design, architecture and implementation, turning ideas into reality.
- Contribute to IoT hardware design, implementation, testing and debugging.
- Develop IoT and embedded solutions from design and architecture to code generation.
- Interface with the right Vendors and provide a complete end to end solution and framework
- Should have a strong understanding of the current market trends and good network with the hardware vendors and suppliers
- Should be able to determine the integration of various hardware components, OEM specifications and their compatibility
- Participate in innovation and product roadmap workshops
Desired Skills :
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in IoT development and deployment.
- Strong knowledge in sensors, wireless devices, infrastructure protocols.
- Strong knowledge in communication modules like RFID, NFC, Bluetooth, other wireless networks and infrastructure protocols like MQTT, AMQP,HTTP Rest API's,OMA,LWM2M etc.
- Hands on skills in IoT, IoT Development, UHF, sensors, RFID, Java, MQTT, AMQP, HTTP, cloud, raspberry Pi, Arduino.
- Good knowledge in smart sensors such as electronic and mechanical, sensing, sensor data acquisition and Conditioning.
- Knowledge in implementing IoT Analytics solutions on various cloud platforms such as AWS etc.
- Ability to learn and ramp up quickly on emerging technologies is an added plus
- Programming and Development Hands-on experience with Linux Posix API, Linux based multithreaded application and IPC based application programming.
- Experience with Raspberry Pi and Arduino tech stacks, Oculus Rift, IMUs for VR/AR, Leap motion technology, Primesense, OpenCV
- Experience in programming of sensors, circuits/motes.
- Experience in web service integration, MBaaS, complex event processing, Rule Engines, APIs, mobile based apps and toolkits etc..
- Deep understanding of IoT devices, embedded, C/C++, Python programming development.
- Solid foundation in core E.E. principles including fundamental circuit designs, RF Electronics design, simulation, test & measurement and analytical analysis.
- Experience with low power electronics design, architecture and validation.
- Experience with test equipment and test methods for analog, digital and RF electronics.
- Strong scripting language abilities using Python and shell.
- Experience with UNIX environments and embedded Linux systems. Management Qualifications
- Able to self-start and manage time and objectives given higher level directives.
- Familiar with scrum and agile workflow methodologies.
- Strong communication skills internally and externally to the Company.
Kindly apply here.