iOS/React Native Developer - SWIFT/Xcode (2-6 yrs)
The employer is a dockless scooter rental company which lets customers rent scooters for short one-way trips. The employer is changing the lives of people in Bangalore and Hyderabad by developing the fastest way to commute in these cities. They are expanding & growing as fast as OLA/UBER did back in the days.
They recently raised a series C round of $100M. They are backed by very renowned investors.
- Deploy and monitor IOS apps to the field and guests.
- Build and maintain React-native plugins in Swift, RxSwift - with an emphasis on modular, performant, maintainable code design.
- Troubleshoot Native Apps issues end to end and provide remediation recommendation.
- Review and take action and App Crash Reports
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Mobile Device Management Technologies administration - e.g. AirWatch.
- Performs proactive monitoring, configuration management, and fault resolution.
- Contribute to app architecture/design reviews, code reviews, writing unit tests, performance tuning.
Skills required :
- 2+ year experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining (native / hybrid) iOS applications.
- Experience building component libraries for teams and third-party developers to integrate into their existing mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of Swift, Xcode, and UIKit.
- Understanding of REST APIs, and offline storage.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations.
- Ability to analyze and optimize code for performance, memory usage, CPU utilization, and battery life.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Passion for product quality and attention to details.
Bonus Points :
- Contributed to any production level hybrid-native plugins.
- Contributed to any production level hybrid apps.
- Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures.