Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1726 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
iOS React Native Developer/Senior iOS React Native Developer - Objective C (2-7 yrs)
Designation : iOS React Native Developers & Sr. Software iOS React Native Developers
Work Experience : 3+ Years
Place of Posting : Sector 63, Noida
Salary : To Match the Best in Industry
Work Schedule : Flexible working hours and 5 days a Week
What are we looking for :
- We are looking for creative individuals who love software development, who want to learn, share and celebrate success on advanced technologies.
- People who want their technical competencies to make an impact on the product.
- We are looking to hire enthusiastic iOS Native and Mobile Application Developers and Senior Developers to join our team of Hackathons.
Key Role & Responsibilities :
- Design and built advanced applications for the iOS platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Expertise in iOS React native app development, OOPs and Data Structure.
- Build mobile applications using React Native, user interface including implementing and connecting to back-end services.
- Develop custom React Native plugins for both iOS and Android
- Solid understanding of CSS, APIs, Databases.
- Refactor existing code by improving code quality.
- Write unit and feature specs to validate code and reduce regression errors.
- Coding/Debugging Android and iOS apps using simulators and improve application performance.
- Hands-on with Third-party libraries, Restful APIs and delivering Libraries and SDK for iOS and Android ecosystem, etc.
- Deploy and demonstrate Apps to commercial/ enterprise app store.
- Must have self- learning aptitude, with minimal supervision and continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiencies.
Key Skills :
- iOS Advanced Apps, iOS Native, OOPs, Data Structure, Objective-C, Swift, XCode, Cocoa Touch, MVC, Databases, Refactor Code, Unit Specs, Code/Debug iOS Apps, Simulators, Third-party Libraries, Restful APIs, SDK, iOS Frameworks, Mobile Landscape, MDLC,