Research Associate at Antal
Views:1047 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
iOS Developer - SWIFT/SDK (4-9 yrs)
- Working knowledge of IOS application development is a must. Firsthand experience of native mobile apps using Swift is must.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement. Strong problem solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API's and scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have. Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging Android apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Developing and releasing complex, data-driven map based apps using Native as the primary application framework. Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Developing reusable UI Components or libraries. Animating UI Components and responding to gestures. Creating custom Components and styling them based on professional design requirements.
- Consuming geospatial data and presenting it on interactive maps. Firsthand experience with Google Maps library is must.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Applying the Gitflow workflow using Git and familiar with different Softwares in multiple level of development.