Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:249 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
iOS Developer - SWIFT/Objective C (3-4 yrs)
The Opportunity :
- We are looking for a talented, innovative and ambitious Lead iOS Developer who is looking to play a key role in a successful and rapidly expanding company.
- You will have at least 3-4 years worth of development experience, working alongside others from a range of disciplinary backgrounds, and be responsible for and take ownership of the entire app lifecycle, from concept through to delivery and post-launch support.
- You will be expected to have experience in a multitude of frameworks and platforms with a proven track record of delivering iOS apps designed to a high standard.
- Day by day you will contribute to building one of the most exciting technology platforms that will be in the hands of hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Act as lead developer
- Work alongside the design team, sharing skills and technical knowledge
- Manage and deliver the entire app life cycle
- Devise possible solutions to anticipated problems
- Work alongside UX/UI developers and the support team to conduct user testing
- Optimise the performance of the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Attend client meetings and events/conferences
Do you tick any of these boxes?
- 1-4 years experience in iOS development (SWIFT)
- Published examples of mobile applications on the Apple App Store
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and/or business products
- Experience with WiFi APIs and mobile communication
- Must evidence ability to program in a structured, logical format
- Experience working with Git and/or other version control systems
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written - English)
- Strong iOS OO design and programming skills inc. Xcode (Swift, Objective-C)
- Expertise in one or more SDKs and Frameworks such as Angular/Backbone/PhoneGap/Knockout/Parse etc.
- Knowledge of database management systems
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience integrating with web technologies
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills