Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:642 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
iOS Developer - SWIFT/Objective C (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a rockstar developer for the Product based company.
Role & Responsibilities :-
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience in shipping applications through App store
- Expertise in iOS end-to-end development
- The expertise of working on apps with a focus on Memory management, CPU usage, and app size.
- Proficiency in OO Design, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Swift and iPhone SDK (5.0 and above)
- Expert knowledge with iOS frameworks: AVFramework, UIKit, StoreKit, Security Core Motion.
- Expert knowledge with standard tools: Xcode, Interface Builder, Instruments, LLDB (debugger), Unit Testing.
- Experience working with third-party libraries, APIs, social APIs.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Working experience in the implementation of mobile applications with custom UI components.
Expertise with mobile UI/UX conventions :-
- Knowledge of Camera APIs is Plus.
- Hass published two or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience in OTT platform or VideoCentric app is preferred
- B-tech/M-tech from Tier 1 colleges
It would be great if you could share the mention below details :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Current location :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :