Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:3896 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
iOS Developer - Objective C/Xcode (1-5 yrs)
If you're passionate about helping new businesses scale with deeper understanding of iOS features, come and build with us to have a greater impact in the B2C Marketing Automation space.
Keen to know more on how you could contribute-
- You would be responsible for shipping developing, testing and releasing features and bug fixes for iOS SDK.
- Interfacing with customers to resolve issues related to integration and other problems.
- Build and automate Test suites.
- Research and develop support for third party tools/systems(GTM, Hybrid Platforms etc) with/over clients SDK.
Should have :
- Hands on experience working with Objective C language.
- Knowledge of XCode build tools with build and distribution pipelines(Certificates, Provisioning profiles etc).
- Knowledge of Core iOS Concepts - Application LifeCycle, Delegates, Multithreading, GCD, Memory Management etc.
- Knowledge of UI Concepts(UIKit, View Hierarchy, ViewControllers, Views, UIWebView)
- Knowledge of building automated test cases and test suites.
- Strong analytical and problem solving.
Bonus Points for :
- Knowledge of Remote Notifications, especially Advanced Notifications in iOS 10.
- Knowledge of Swift.
- Basic understanding of any Hybrid platform(or just how a hybrid platform works)