HR Recruiter at Matrix Corporate Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:220 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
iOS Developer - Objective C/SWIFT (5-6 yrs)
Skills and Qualifications :
- 5 or more years of strong coding proficiency with Objective-C, or increasingly, the Swift 3.0 programming language, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills of thick client technologies.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code using Apple's Xcode IDE.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding of frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and languages.
The candidate should have extremely good communication skills and should be able to drive technical discussions with partners and vendors.
1. Have published at least one original iOS app.
2. Strong knowledge of designing and developing for iPad and multi size iPhones.
3. Firebase, remote config and agent based integration for Apps analytics.
4. Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding.
5. Familiarity with iOS 10 and newer OS versions.
Desirable skills :
1. Test automation for Apps (UI and services).
2. Performance benchmarking and tuning.
3. Apple Human Interface Guidelines.