Research Associate at Antal International
Views:356 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
iOS Developer - Objective C/Swift (3-9 yrs)
Job Description :
1. To create and develop mobile applications on the iOS platform, consistent with the company's goals and standards.
2. Hands on in design and development of multiple iOS apps to implement strategic workflows on a cloud based platform for diagnostic industry
3. Work closely with UX designers to translate designs into highly responsive apps
4. Coordinating with backend engineers to design and implement interfaces which ensures an optimal experience on the iOS application for the users.
5. Incorporate best practises of iOS development into the applications built
6. Ensure modular structure and work to remove performance bottleneck of the iOS app
7. Keep abreast with latest additions and trends to the iOS framework and incorporate pertinent modules
What you will need :
1. Minimum Graduate degree in any engineering or scientific discipline
2. Relevant experience in building iOS apps
3. In depth knowledge of the iOS design principles, guidelines, framework and SDK
4. Hands on in software development and RESTful APIs
5. Excellent knowledge of all the iOS programming language (Swift3.0/4.0/Objective- C) and a sound understanding of different Apple devices and screen sizes
6. Knowledge of RxSwift will be a plus.
7. Knowledge of writing unit test cases will be a plus.
8. A good team player and comfortable in working with cross- functional teams
9. Enthusiasm and knowledge of good user experience are important