HR Administrator & Recruitment Analyst at AUR Consultants
Views:371 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
iOS Developer - Objective C/SWIFT (1-8 yrs)
Industry: IT software
Function: IT Application Programming /Maintenance
Designation: Associate Software Engineer/ Software Engineer
Educational Qualification: BE (Computer or IT or CSE or ECE)/ MCA/ BSC-MSC (Computer or IT). Additional certification courses will be an advantage.
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Technical hold in at least 4 to 5 technology from below list
- Experience in objective C, Swift 3.0, xml, json parsing, web service integration - Knowledge of database (sqlite) handling, core data.
- Web service integration, Payment gateways, third party sdk and apis, location services
- Experience on UI/UX designs for iPhone/iPad, auto layouts and size classes - Knowledge of handling versioning tool.
Candidate Profile :
- Good Communication skills
- Problem Analysis & Problem solving ability
- Good technical & analytical skills
- Team worker, Motivator, Result Oriented
Job Responsibilities :
- Convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language.
- Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information. May program iPhone application.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Conduct trial runs of programs in simulators and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking data, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Strong objective C and iOS fundamentals
- Network Communication, Business/Application Logic
- Threading, NSOperations, GCD, Blocks and Queues
- Developing Universal Applications (iPad, iPhone)
Key skills/Role :
- Expertise in Objective-C, iOS fundamentals and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Expertise in iOS SDK (UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Strong C/C++/Objective C experience
- Experience in iPhone programming
- Strong working knowledge of iPhone SDK
- Must have developed at least one iPhone app