iOS Developer - Objective C/SWIFT (0-1 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhone and iPad.
- Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift.
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Knowledge of performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Bit bucket, Git, Mercurial and SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- At least 0 to 6 months experience of working on Enterprise apps (like field sales, field service, etc.) no game developers
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Experience in iPad application development and enterprise LOB (Line of Business) iOS apps development