Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at HiringMonk
Views:255 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
iOS Developer - Objective C/MVC/SDK (1-3 yrs)
They are looking for iOS developers who can -
- Take lead & responsibility through various stages of the app development life cycle
- Build world-class mobile applications and have an eye for user experience.
- You write iOS Apps because that's what you love to do, not because it's all you can do Things out of the box & contribute to open source.
- Form an integral and core part of our team and like working in start-ups.
- Experience in iOS (Objective C or Swift) including iOS 7 & iOS 8
- Understand the core concepts of iOS and MVC Design thoroughly
- A positive Attitude and team spirit
- Have apps on the app store with at least 3000 + downloads
- Familiar with Social Networking SDK, Push Notification & JSON
Optional Requirements (Plus Points)
- Have apps on the app store with over 10000 + downloads
- Familiar with Payment Gateways, Testing Frameworks & Third Party Frameworks / Libraries
- Candidate should be wanting to work with a start up and OK with the Commute (Generally, candidates on the western line find it more convenient)
Salary Range: Monthly CTC INR. 30,000 to 35,000
Work Experience: 1.5 - 2.5 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.