Lead Talent Acquisition at On Time Solutions
Views:175 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
iOS Developer - Objective C/Cocoa/SWIFT (2-4 yrs)
Desired Skills :
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of hands on experience into iOS mobile application development
- At least 2 years of experience in developing native iOS mobile applications.
- In depth knowledge of objective-C, swift and modern objective C language with Xcode
- Expertise in iPhone SDK, Cocoa touch frameworks ? UIKit, foundation, core data, core audio, image and animation frame works, API?s.
- Networking Libraries and integration with third-party frameworks
- Thorough in incrementing and fixing memory leaks using instruments like time profiling object allocs, leaks etc.
- Should have worked on iPhone/iPad apps
- Design, Implementation, debugging and unit testing skills with strong knowledge on unit testing tools is required like senkit and xctest or any other unit testing frame work
- Must have developed apps using swift & objective C interoperability
- Should have worked on JSON parsing, XML and rest based web services (Java)
- Must have knowledge in implementing security and best coding practices in swift
- Should have been working on Swift 4.0 on Xcode (9.0)
- Must have experience in designing adaptive layouts and story boards
- Desired candidate should be innovative & creative with his ideas
- Process oriented should be good in documentation
- Should have worked in agile & scrum teams
- Should have used JIRA for development
- Experience with git (bitbucket) and software deployment tools (MDM, Enterprise mobile deployment over the air installations)
- Knowledge on HTML/browser based mobile application development (hybrid development, Cordova)