iOS Developer - Objective C/Cocoa (4-8 yrs)
We have immediate requirement of IOS Developer from one of our client's for Pitampura, New Delhi Location. If interested, and Job Description is matching with your profile, Pl revert with your updated CV with below details for submitting your profile with the client. Will schedule your F2F interview once the profile gets shortlisted.
Total Exp :
Current Location & Address
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Ready to Relocate :
About Client :
Approx. 15 Yrs Old
Strength : 100+
Working Days : Alternate Saturday Off
Company Profile :
'Client is in the world of travel options. Our vision is to develop unique and innovative travel options to create a win-win for Airlines and Passengers. Our sophisticated yet consumer friendly products greatly enhance value, convenience and comfort for passengers and simultaneously generate incremental revenues, increase profitability for airlines. Built using our patented technologies, our revolutionary product portfolio includes over 60 different products, including, Flight Pass Option (FPo), Upgrade Travel Option (UTo), Empty Seat Option (ESo), Flexibility Reward Option (FRo), Multiple Booking Option (MBo), Preferred Flight Option (PFo), Preferred Seat Option (PSo), Lounge Access Option (LAo) and Extra Baggage Option (XBo)'
Designation : IOS Developer
Experience : 4+Years
Salary Offered : 5.0 -8.0 LPA
Location : Pitampura, New Delhi
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
4+ years of professional development experience.
- Minimum of 4+years hands on experience in the development of mobile applications and solutions.
- Experience with iOS platform (apps for iPhone and iPad) is MUST.
- Experience with developing native Applications using Objective-C, Xcode, Cocoa Touch
- Excellent knowledge in Objective C
- Candidate must have independently designed and developed mobile applications
- Candidate should be familiar with and articulate the differences and trade-offs between competing mobile
- platforms such as Android, Windows mobile, RIM, BlackBerry, iPhone, IPad or Symbian
- Experience with HTML5, JQuery Mobile, PhoneGap or Appcelerator is a plus.