Sourcing Executive at Finite HR Consultancy
Views:245 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
iOS Developer - Objective C/Cocoa (2-5 yrs)
Our Client Bombil Media (MobCast) is looking for iOS Developer
Job Designation: iOS Developer
Job Location: Kandivali E -Mumbai
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1.BE/ BSc / MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
2. Proven working experience in software development.
3. Working experience in iOS development.
4. Have published THREE or more iOS apps in the app store.
5. A deep familiarity with Objective-C, SWIFT and Cocoa Touch.
6. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Graphics and Core Text.
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
8. Strong hold on push notifications.
9. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
10. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
11. Good sense of Design and craving for perfection.
Working Days 6 Days a week( 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.