HR Consultant at Avathara
Views:1214 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
iOS Developer - JSON/XML (3-10 yrs)
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Integrate and consume web services (JSON, XML, etc.)
- You use core animation to create engaging motion effects and intuitive interfaces.
- Integrating with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- End-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users. You build and advocate delightful user experiences on iOS.
- Research on open source framework/technologies required for developing the feature/application.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.