Founder and CEO at FresherMart
Views:269 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
iOS Developer - IIT/NIT/IIIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
IOS Developer - IIT/NIT/IIIT/BITS.
Role & Responsibility :
- As a iOS Mobile Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- You will be working closely with Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS Applications Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Skills & Qualifications :
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs
- 2-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
- Extensive mobile development experience with iOS Proficiency in Objective C, Swift, Cocoa
- More than one application developed end to end for iPhone
- Experience with e business/e commerce applications and business environment is a must
- Any experience with internet companies or the travel industry will be a plus
Must have :
- Good understanding of Swift, Objective C, Cocoa framework, UIKit, Xcode & iOS applications
- Extensive use of Instruments and Shark to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization
- Good grasp of algorithms, memory management and multithreaded programming
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals